World Environment Day is on 5th June and this year the topic is plastic pollution, with a global game of tag! So who’s ready to play?!
How to Play
The major issue of plastic pollution has been gaining much awareness lately, thanks to numerous documentaries and high profile campaigns. As we wake up to the level of destruction to our planet caused by single- use plastics, people are increasingly switching to reusables. Hooray! Join us in this global game of tag by sharing photos of your reusables to help #beatplasticpollution Let’s play!
All games have rules 😉 These ones are very simple…
1. Take a photo of between 1- 3 reusable items that you personally have switched to, in order to help tackle plastic pollution.
2. Caption your photo with a short message to raise awareness.
3. Also include your top tip for beating plastic pollution.
4. Share your photo and caption, along with your top tip, tagging at least three other people.
5. Please also link back to me in your blog post and tag me on social media, thank you!
That’s it, just 5 easy steps!
Oh, and don’t forget to use the hashtag #BeatPlasticPollution and #WorldEnvironmentDay in your posts too!
My Top Tip
Switch out one single-use plastic at a time. It feels less overwhelming then!
Here’s my photo…
A zip sandwich bag to avoid cling film, a bamboo straw because I don’t suck and plastic straws do! Plus a bamboo toothpaste… ok, so plastic toothbrushes are not technically a single-use plastic, but these are far more sustainable! What switches have you made to help #BeatPlasticPollution? Show me your reusables!
Tag, you’re it!
Now I am tagging the following lovely bloggers to take part too…
Katie – Mummy’s Diary
Jennifer – My Mummy’s Pennies
Sarah – Mummy Cat Notes
Louise – Birds and Lilies
Amy – Eps and Amy
Clare – Freddie’s Mummy
Liberty – Liberty On The Lighter Side
Hannah – Fab Fat Mama
Kim – Kim T Mum of 3
Ok, go! Show us your reusables!
Grab your badge here (if you wish!):