Moving on slightly from my new year resolution post, I was kindly tagged by Devon Mama and Friendly First Foods to share my wishes for 2017 in different areas of my life. I am grateful to be involved in this because it helps me to focus on my aims for this year; I do like to set myself goals, as I said previously!
- To make time to dance, go to gigs, listen to music; do the things I love.
- To meet more like-minded people and build new friendships.
- To try new activities/ do different things/ go to new places; be adventurous!
- To volunteer at a couple of events.
- To keep developing myself and continue with my inner growth.
- To increase my reach, so that more lovely people read my blog!
- To meet some more fellow bloggers in real-life, maybe even make it to one of the blogging events this year.
- To start my nature linky, which will motivate me to post regularly about our outdoor adventures. It will also help me become more organised about blogging too!
- To continue my guest series ‘A Quick Cuppa With….’ because it is a lovely way to connect with other bloggers and support small businesses, plus it helps me to have scheduled posts in advance!
- To seek out more paid opportunities as my blog continues to grow.
- To organise a good balance of home ed activities that interest and develop Squiggle, whilst giving her plenty of freedom and the flexibility needed, to meet her needs.
- To explore some new days out, such as Kew Gardens for example.
- To have a family holiday.
- To expand our etsy shop to sell more sustainable clothing with Squiggle’s own designs.
- To continue taking an active role role in protecting our environment.
Hopes and Wishes
- That 2017 is a peaceful year.
- That we stay happy and healthy.
- That we are able to overcome challenges and find solutions.
- That we maintain our sense of wonder for the world around us.
- That we set a good example and inspire.
So that’s my list of hopes and dreams for 2017!
I tag the following lovely bloggers to take part too…
I look forward to reading your posts!
19 thoughts on “My Hopes and Wishes For 2017”
good wishes for yourself, blog and family. always good to know we want new things for a new year. blessings.
It’s always fun reading goal lists from others! I hope you are able to achieve all that you set forth this year!
This is a great list. I hope you are able to achieve all your goals and have a great year!
This year, I’d like to join a salsa group! I miss dancing and its a good exercise. Your list is inspirational!
Yay, what a great list for 2017 and I hope you achieve them all!
Yeah, I hope 2017 is peaceful. We have seen way too much violence in this world in the past year. We need some peace, love and harmony.
What a great list. I love this! Bring on 2017!!
What a great list, I love your wishes! I wish you a wonderful New Year!
Great list for the New Year! Like the areas that highlighted for you make changes.
This is such an exhaustive list! I can see that you have thought alot about it, and that is great. I like to keep things simple for myself and focus on one major thing. Otherwise, I end up feeling sad when I don’t get as far as I was hoping.
Happy New Years! I love that you broke down your goals/wishes into categories. It seems to make them more “attainable” since you have a clear concise direction to follow. Good luck!
Thank you for sharing your 2017 goals and wishes – I definitely share some of your hopes 🙂
Those are great hopes and wishes. I definitely can see your blog growing. Happy New Year
Happy New Year! I hope this year brings you lots of joy and accomplishment.
Happy New Year! Some great ideas there for 2017 goals. Good luck with them.
Happy New Year! I love your list! Especially going to more gigs, I miss seeing music live.
Happy New Year! You have a beautiful list of Intentions for 2017, best wishes
That’s really helpful articles
Good luck with all your wishes! I also hope 2017 is a great year.