It’s that time of year when people all over the country are getting involved in The Great Daffodil Appeal for Marie Curie. Marie Curie is a wonderful charity that supports people with terminal illness, and their families. The funds raised from the appeal help to pay for nurses to provide care to families during this most difficult time.
If you want to take part but haven’t already registered, it’s not too late! Here are some of my favourite fundraising ideas to get you started. And if these don’t inspire you, make up your own instead!
- Make and sell handmade cards, crochet daffodils or origami daffodils.
- Hold a creative workshop and charge an entry fee to raise money.
- Make some delicious cakes to sell.
- Have a bake-off challenge.
Find some yummy celebrity recipes here.
- Hold a charity sports match.
- Have a sports day (charge for people part in the races).
- Do a sponsored run or swim.
- Set yourself a walking, cycling, running or swimming goal to achieve by x date.
Find out more information and sign up for fundraising here:
The Great Daffodil Appeal Fundraising Page.