Moving on slightly from my new year resolution post, I was kindly tagged by Devon Mama and Friendly First Foods to share my wishes for 2017 in different areas of my life. I am grateful to be involved in this because it helps me to focus on my aims for this year; I do like to set myself goals, as I said previously!
- To make time to dance, go to gigs, listen to music; do the things I love.
- To meet more like-minded people and build new friendships.
- To try new activities/ do different things/ go to new places; be adventurous!
- To volunteer at a couple of events.
- To keep developing myself and continue with my inner growth.
- To increase my reach, so that more lovely people read my blog!
- To meet some more fellow bloggers in real-life, maybe even make it to one of the blogging events this year.
- To start my nature linky, which will motivate me to post regularly about our outdoor adventures. It will also help me become more organised about blogging too!
- To continue my guest series ‘A Quick Cuppa With….’ because it is a lovely way to connect with other bloggers and support small businesses, plus it helps me to have scheduled posts in advance!
- To seek out more paid opportunities as my blog continues to grow.
- To organise a good balance of home ed activities that interest and develop Squiggle, whilst giving her plenty of freedom and the flexibility needed, to meet her needs.
- To explore some new days out, such as Kew Gardens for example.
- To have a family holiday.
- To expand our etsy shop to sell more sustainable clothing with Squiggle’s own designs.
- To continue taking an active role role in protecting our environment.
Hopes and Wishes
- That 2017 is a peaceful year.
- That we stay happy and healthy.
- That we are able to overcome challenges and find solutions.
- That we maintain our sense of wonder for the world around us.
- That we set a good example and inspire.
So that’s my list of hopes and dreams for 2017!
I tag the following lovely bloggers to take part too…
I look forward to reading your posts!